Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Decision Made...

Afton Bay Pellet Stove
Well we made our decision.  We found a pellet stove for a decent price.  Hope it all works okay.  It was a bit of a compromise.  There was a really nice one we wanted but couldn't justify the expense.  Actually, no justification involved it would of meant stealing to get it this week.  Oh well, God willing and the creek won't rise it won't be a pain for Curtis to get working and things will run smoothly.  My suburban is getting inspected today.  Hopefully it won't be anymore than he said, and maybe less.  

Wish I had more amazing news to share but I don't.  Rather discouraged this week.  Still in a two bedroom and not much progress to report except for a drainage ditch that Curtis put in over the weekend. 

I think I will start reading Psalms.  Thinking God may have some stuff in there for me.  Peace Out!

No comments: