Friday, November 12, 2010

So close.......

We are so close I can almost picture the kids yelling over the stair case half wall....."Mom, we're out of toilet paper!" I wish we were fighting in there right now.  We are on the home stretch and sometimes I feel myself getting ahead, like when I picked out paint for the girls room.  Granted, you all need to understand it will be the pseudo girls room just until we get the real rooms done on the 3rd floor.

So, things are not as we expected.  They rarely are.  The move in time came and went,  school officially started and now Justin is looking at colleges. Crazy! We are living with the Tripps.  The plumber once again was a no show.  Curtis built a wall by the stairs two nights ago.  The bathroom is almost put together.  And I really want to sand and paint those old wood floors.

But, I have a beautiful family, and in this picture plus one because Barbara had a friend visit.

No comments: