Monday, April 23, 2012

Homeless to Homeowner....We made it into the Sunday paper

Overall I thought it was a good article.  Although, I can't believe how many read the Sunday paper.  We made a couple phone calls today and when we said our names they responded with .."Oh are you the Roundy's from the Sunday paper?"  It is a little bit embarrassing having our stuff out there but if it will help someone I guess that it's all good. A writer from the Sun Journal has been doing a series on homeless youth in Lewiston.  A mutual friend contacted the writer from the paper and said she should interview us because we had teenage children and were one of the families that the school had worked with that was giving back to the community.  I was honored that this person felt that way, how could I say no.

If you find yourself reading my blog and wonder how we did this we would be happy to get in touch. Just leave a comment.


http://www.sunjournal.com/news/lewiston-auburn/2012/04/22/one-familys-journey-foreclosure-homelessness-back/1164216



No comments: