Wednesday, July 24, 2013

House progress

Thought I'd update a picture of the back of the house. We just finished siding it, and completing the 2nd floor enclosed porch. It looks awesome I must say.  We spent the winter finishing insulating the exterior walls with a foam board type insulation, and got a boost with the siding project from our insurance company.  (they were going to cancel our homeowners policy)   The enclosed sunporch on the 2nd floor is a nice addition especially since my kids just got me an early birthday present - a rottie puppy.
to remind you all of what the back of the house used to look like....

the shed will be the next thing to get sided.  But I believe the next big undertaking is going to be getting the girls room done.   Our plan for the house is a side a year.  Three more years to go and then I'm sure it will need to be repainted.

No comments: