Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Admonished

So I sit here having been admonished by a friend for one of my last posts.  If you have read it and were offended I am sorry.  It was not meaning to hurt anyone's feelings but to state how I am feeling through this time that I am going through.

I am truly grateful for all the help we have received the last few months.  Everyone's generosity has been amazing.   God has provided for us in ways that I never would have imagined. 

To my church family if you have been reading this blog - the comment about being "real" comes from leaving close friends.  It is nice to live in community with people that have the freedom to speak into your life as well as the other way around.  I miss that "comfortableness" and hope that I will be able find that in my current situation in the coming months.

Our family is not used to being takers but usually givers.  You have only seen that side of us these last few months.  I am hoping soon that it will be reversed.  

So again, sorry if anyone has been offended by any of my comments.  Feel free to post your thoughts, or contact me.

No comments: