Friday, March 04, 2011

They're tearing it up at Shawmut St

 Curtis is patching the floor getting
ready to sand tomorrow.  You can see the fish tanks were moved into the kitchen.  We actually ate at the table. The refrigerator is around the corner in the kitchen where you can't see in the pic.   I think Jonathan has cleaned and swept this room about 10 million times in two days.


 We have outlet covers in the kitchen and more importantly, the outlets work!  Thanks Keith!
 Our new bathroom. Well mostly new.  Sorry the picture is so dark.  It didn't occur to me to turn the light on, I'm not sure I know where the switch is but I've been told the light does work.  We were able to reuse that light fixture. The tub is old and the toilet is used, but it looks new.  We had to patch the tub.  At some point in the renovations a sawzall went through the tub.  I was actually going to use the old vanity that was there previously but when I looked at it today I just couldn't.  It had been water damaged and the wood like paper on the outside was peeling off.  If I was restraining myself from peeling it how much more would I not be able to restrain to little girls.
 Motion light in the hallway. Very cool.  Another reused item that was with the house.
















Notice the blue flame coming from my stove!



Refrigerator is plugged into the wall, not an extension cord.

No comments: