Monday, October 01, 2007

Adoption

HI all,
I'm posting this information so you can pray for us. Our family is in the process of adopting a baby. This baby is due Nov. 3rd. We have a lot to do to prepare for this and yes, money is involved. Can you all please pray for us during this time.
1. Healthy baby!!!!
2. That it wouldn't be early
3. For the health of the mom, healthy weight gain for her and baby
4. We need health insurance, I'm trying through the state but haven't heard back yet. I need this to bring the baby home!

Thanks so much for your prayers.

Would you like to get in on the name picking?? I like Anaya for a girl. It's a Hebrew name that means God remembered. (I prayed for a few years that we would be able to adopt a baby) I have nothing for a boy.

1 comment:

Queen In My House of Blue said...

hum.. boys name.. I like Isaac meaning HE WILL LAUGH..
I like Matthias meaning A GIFT of God.. Good luck naming.. very exciting about the new baby!!! :)