Thursday, October 11, 2007

The countdown begins!!!

Well, I guess we are three centimeters. I know, that could mean days, but given previous history I don't think so.... I'm cramming 9 months of thinking about this into a month and my head is spinning. I'm not ready yet but hopefully by tomorrow evening I will be. Barbara's birthday is tomorrow but we can't celebrate until Saturday, we are going to a concert tomorrow night, party on Saturday, and then the baby can come. Still getting input for boy names. Crazy days ahead. I've been sewing baby diapers, I'm still going off my green theme. In honor of my recycle, reuse policy I only had to buy a little extra material. Mostly just to be cute. I've made 6 diapers so far out things from goodwill, my own sewing bag , cupboards, and old receiving blankets. They are kinda cute. Maybe I'll post a picture sometime. Well, that it's for now. I'm going to start waking myself up again in the middle of the night so I can get conditioned. =) Good night!

1 comment:

Queen In My House of Blue said...

how exciting!!!
what names do you have now?