Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Emotions

Emotions are a funny thing.  Laughing, crying, anger,  feeling stressed, and there are many more.  At any given moment I can feel excited about our future home, and in the same moment feel totally overwhelmed and depressed.  Why is that?

There is nothing more calming than staring into a campfire in the evening.

The girls and I just spent a week at camp playing and having a great time.  The moment I got home my joy turned to frustration.   I wish we could be done walking through this disaster but at the same time I am hopeful that we are being part of a kingdom construction of a sort we don't  yet understand.

Kiana rode a horse last week and that was so cute.   That brought me joy to see her not afraid to sit on an animal 100 times her size.  I also took Barbara and my 4 year old niece Jada at the same time.  Fun fun fun!
     

We still have miles to go before we sleep but have managed to find some fun family moments with the kids this summer. Hoping to soon be able to unpack our stuff into our new home that Curtis is working so hard to fix.  We still need to fix the kitchen, move the stairs, finish the plumbing and electrical.  It sounds like a ton but we have made a lot of progress with the help of friends, family and God.  Still praying everyday for more miracles.

No comments: