Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Religious shrine

A religious shrine comes to Shawmut street.

Well, I guess the word is getting out that we are Christians. And, on one occasion a certain somebody asked Curtis if we wanted a bell. Something about getting one from a local cathedral????? Anyways, not a bell, but I guess our first "religious" donation. Not sure how I feel about the shrine in my flower garden, or how it got there, but here it is. What are you to do with an unwanted donated shrine? I guess I'll light a candle and hope that the Somali's aren't too offended during Ramadan.  I'm not sure if this is what I had in mind when I asked God for more but I am thankful that some are thinking about us...... Could be Marty.....

Now, what do I do with it?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Family Space said...

keep it~

Jillybean said...

I think you should leave it up until the construction is completed!! Hugs!